The Berklee Global Career Summit is a four-day bootcamp (January 16-19, 2024) that focuses on professional development and career paths through a series of keynotes, panels, workshops, and individual mentoring sessions. Visiting experts and thought leaders from various professional backgrounds will guide you through today’s multifaceted global music industry. As an enrolled master's student, you will be automatically part of the Career Summit as part of your program,
The sessions are focused on providing you with practical knowledge that will support your transition from student to professional, mainly in the areas of business, film scoring, production, and songwriting. This is your chance to learn about the latest innovations and get real-world advice that can help you succeed in your professional career.
The program includes the following activities:
- Full access to all keynotes and talks with 20+ industry experts
- One individual mentoring session with an industry expert
- Access to 10+ hands-on career workshops at the basic, advanced, and expert levels
- Mixers with speakers and Valencia campus students, staff, and faculty
- Eligibility to apply to perform at the Berklee Showcase concert
Read about one of the previous summits here.
Knowing what skills and ambitions you can add to a company and to motivate yourself to bring something new is important. Through this experience, I learned a lot about the importance of building your brand and the different tools available to market yourself.
— Global Entertainment and Music Business Program, by