Berklee College of Music
Palau de les Arts Reina Sofía – Anexo Sur
Phone: +34 963 332 802
Administrative Office Hours:
|General Information |
|Office of the Bursar |
|Office of Graduate Admissions |
|Marketing Department |
|Summer Programs |
|Communications Department |
|Study Abroad Program |
|International Career Center |
|Office of Academic Affairs and the Registrar |
If you are interested in applying for a job, please visit the jobs section of our website for further information.
Alumni Access to Campus
Please be aware that Alumni can only access campus when invited by a current Berklee student -upon approval by Berklee officials- or by a Berklee Staff or Faculty member.
Compliments, Suggestions, and Concerns
As a user, you can send us compliments, suggestions, or concerns about the services Berklee Valencia provides.
We thank you for your collaboration and for helping us improve.
From the Airport
- Taxi: approx. 25€ and 20 minutes (you can tell the driver to go to the "Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia")
- Public Transportation (metro and bus/walking): approx. 3.20€ and 60 minutes
To buy train tickets, visit Renfe.
- Professor López Piñero (par) - Institut Obrer de València (lines 13, 15, 25, 95)
- Professor López Piñero (impar) - Institut Obrer de València (lines 13, 15, 25, 95)
- Inst. Obrer de Val. (par) - Autopista Saler (lines 13, 35)
You'll find more information about Valencia’s bus lines on the EMT website.
The campus entrance is located on the same level as the City of Arts and Sciences reflecting pools, one level lower from the street. To access campus, you can go down a ramp, stairs, or use an elevator. The main door is located by the final "e" in the big orange "Berklee" letters.
Campus Access via Ramp
Campus Access via Stairs or Elevator