- Teacher of Spanish as a Second Language in a Grammar School in the UK
- Mentor for students in Extended Project Qualification and Extended Essay (research-based qualifications to enter and prepare for university)
- Lead mentor for a trainee teacher in collaboration with University of Exeter, UK
- Outstanding teacher recognition awarded by Plymouth Marjon University, Marjon, UK
- B.A., Universidad de Valencia, Spanish Studies: Spanish Language and Literature with a year at University of Leeds, UK
- B.A., Universidad de Valencia, English Studies: English Language and Literature with a year at University of North Carolina at Wilmington, US
- Diploma, Universidad de Valencia (ADEIT), training and updating of teachers of Spanish as a foreign language
- PGCE, Plymouth Marjon University, UK, Secondary Modern Foreign Languages (Spanish and French)
"As with music, learning Spanish will enable you to unfold a new layer of your life and to find another version of your personality. You will learn how to communicate while you explore the culture around it, and this will enable you to see a unique part of yourself in a different setting. In my Spanish lessons, I want students to be ready to engage actively and leave their fears at the door. I like to make the Spanish learning journey enjoyable and stimulating with the use of real-life contexts and authentic resources."
"I have been an international student on three occasions, and I will use these experiences to connect with the students and offer guidance in my lessons. From my experience as a Spanish teacher and a language learner, I have seen how students benefit from actively engaging in tasks which are authentic and dynamic. The lessons will boast a variety of practical activities that emulate real-life scenarios for the students to thrive. As a student you can expect to be hands on in all our lessons. Please be prepared to speak in Spanish from day one and to become your Spanish self!