How to Apply to First Year Abroad

To apply for Berklee's undergraduate program, you will need to complete and submit the online application. If you are interested in the First Year Abroad program, you can indicate this in the application by answering "yes" to the relevant question and submitting a personal statement explaining your interest in the program. It's important to note that this is a binding question, so if you are accepted into the First Year Abroad program and enroll as a Berklee student, you will be required to complete your first year at the Valencia campus. It's also worth noting that you must be 18 years of age or older when the program begins. The First Year Abroad program is open to applicants in the Bachelor of Music program only. Candidates applying for the Bachelor of Arts program or whose principal instrument is EDI are not eligible for FYA. Your interest in the First Year Abroad program will not impact your admission to Berklee.

Go to undergraduate admissions