- Recording artist for Inner Circle Music with three releases: The Only Light (2019), Stories (2017), and Nica’s Blues (2013), featuring her original music
- Recorded on the latest big band album by Perico Sambeat, Voces, and Xavier Monge’s album, Poemes dispars
- Opened shows for Chris Dave and Drumheadz at Vilnius Mama Jazz Festival, and with artists such as Wallace Roney and Ravi Coltrane, and performed her original song with internationally renowned bassist Victor Wooten
- Involved in projects with Abraham Laboriel, Victor Mendoza, John Clayton, J.D. Walter, and Ralph Peterson, among others
- Took part in the Montreux Jazz Festival Shure Vocalist Competition
- From 2013 until 2016, taught jazz vocal performance at Universidad San Francisco de Quito College of Music in Ecuador
- Excellency Award, Berklee College of Music
- Third prize at the Nederland Jazz Vocalist competition
- Master of Arts, Berklee College of Music, contemporary performance, cum laude
- Bachelor of Arts, Prins Claus Conservatorium (the Netherlands) and Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theater (Lithuania), jazz performance
"I always try to feel and identify students' needs. Everyone is different, and the key is to connect with the student. After taking classes with me, I hope that they get to know themselves and their voices, and learn how to practice, trust their talent, and find their own way in the world of music."
"I introduce [students] to different styles of expression, looking for the material that would challenge them to open up and find their voice. I try to find the right tempo for our classes, always keeping them excited."
"As an alumna and now a professor, I am certain of how great the program at Berklee is, making sure that everyone is learning practical things that apply to the musical paths we choose. I am lucky to have come across many different styles of music, singing in different languages, learning from great professors and collaborating with amazing musicians, playing the piano and composing. This lets me show my students different ways to succeed as a musician, writing their own songs or collaborating with others."