Congratulations, incoming students! Please refer to the information below for details about your required fall orientation in Valencia, and if you have a question that is not covered below, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We will email you a detailed schedule ahead of time with the definite days of orientation.
Orientation days are full of informative and fun events and activities to help you learn about Berklee, continue to get to know Valencia, and meet other new students. During the orientation program, students will acclimate to remote and on-campus services, foster community through engaging programming and individualized support, and build connections to the Berklee campus community. You will be receiving information regarding the Fall 2024 orientation in the upcoming months.
Before You Arrive
Before you arrive at Livensa Living (formerly known as Collegiate Maria Real), complete all necessary administrative requirements, including submission of your tuition payment, immunization records, high school transcripts, and health waivers.
To check the status of your administrative requirements:
- Log in to berklee.edu using the ID and password sent to you by Admissions.
- Select "Campus Tools," then "My Berklee" from the menu at the top right.
- Log in to MyBerklee, then select "Students" on the right.
- Select "Online Check-in Requirements" from the "Check-in" menu.
Any outstanding check-in requirements will be listed there. It is important to complete all of these requirements before you arrive. You will not be able to check-in until you have submitted all of your administrative requirements.
Please note that entering students cannot check-in online. Entering students must check in on campus when they arrive for orientation. For more information on the steps you need to complete prior to check-in, visit the First Year Abroad: Accepted Students page.
When You Arrive
Livensa Living (formerly known as Collegiate Maria Real) Residents.
Useful information regarding life in Valencia as well as resources and services available to Berklee students from our campus will be provided to students virtually prior to their arrival in Valencia. Once students move into their residence hall, additional informative sessions (both virtual and in-person) will take place over the first couple of days. If you have questions about housing policies or the move-in process, visit First Year Abroad Housing or contact the Student Affairs Office.
Accessibility and Accommodation
We are committed to welcoming and accommodating all entering students at our check-in and orientation activities. Participants who need assistance or accommodations to fully experience the week's events are encouraged to contact both the Student Affairs team Accessibility resources in advance as some accommodations take time to implement. We will provide reasonable and appropriate accommodations.
Valencia Administrative Offices
If you need to contact one of these offices to schedule an appointment during your orientation in Valencia, please do not hesitate to reach out to them in advance.
- Academic Affairs in Valencia: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Accounts Office in Valencia: email@example.com
- Student Affairs in Valencia: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid Office: email@example.com
- Accessibility Resources Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions in Valencia: email@example.com
- If you need a student visa to study in Spain, view important additional information about the process of obtaining your visa.
- Visit the First Year Abroad: Accepted Students page and the Next Steps page on your applicant portal to see the what you should complete prior to orientation.