Berklee College of Music
Palau de les Arts Reina Sofía – Anexo Sur
Avenida Profesor Lopez Piñero, 1
46013 Valencia (Spain)
Phone: +34 963 332 802
Office of Graduate Admissions
Study Abroad Program
International Career Center
Office of the Registrar
Office of the Bursar
If you are interested in applying for a job, please visit the jobs section of our website for further information.
Airlines from around the world fly to Valencia, many connecting from other major European airports. The best options are to fly to Valencia as your final destination, or to fly to Madrid or Barcelona then take a train to Valencia. The Valencia airport is located 17 km from Berklee’s campus and you have two options to arrive to the campus:
- Taxi: approx. 25€ and 20 minutes (you can tell the driver to go to the "Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia")
- Public Transportation (metro and bus/walking): approx. 3.20€ and 60 minutes
There are two major train stations in Valencia. One station (Valencia Nord) serves regional trains, while the other station (Joaquin Sorolla) serves long distance trains and the AVE high speed rail. The AVE arrives from Madrid in approximately two hours, or from Barcelona also in about two hours.
To buy train tickets, visit Renfe.
The bus system is very convenient to use for transportation to campus. The closest bus stops to campus are lines 13, 15, 35, and 95.
- Professor López Piñero (par) - Institut Obrer de València (lines 13, 15, 25, 95)
- Professor López Piñero (impar) - Institut Obrer de València (lines 13, 15, 25, 95)
- Inst. Obrer de Val. (par) - Autopista Saler (lines 13, 35)
You'll find more information about Valencia’s bus lines on the EMT website.
The campus entrance is located on the same level as the City of Arts and Sciences reflecting pools, one level lower from the street. To access campus, you can go down a ramp, stairs, or use an elevator. The main door is located by the final "e" in the big orange "Berklee" letters.
Campus Access via Ramp
Campus Access via Stairs or Elevator