My classes are adapted to the individual needs of students, trying to get to the next level. The development in the harmonic and melodic language is key to addressing the music - developing new voicings, reharmonizing, new ways of phrasing, developing the way rhythmic accompaniments work, developing piano technique, etc. I also give classes for those whose main instrument is not the piano and need an initiation to compose and make their own music with a basic knowledge of the piano.
- Jazz pianist and composer
- Degree in classical piano, Superior Music Conservatories from Santa Cruzde Tenerife, Madrid, and Valencia (Spain)
- Degree in jazz composition, Berklee College of Music
- Author of “Vals” and “Be Bop Blues,” included in the Superior Music Conservatories repertoire
- Three compositions (Quick and Running, Autumn, and Tiempos Felices) included in Gary Burton, Pat Metheny, Mitchel Forman, Will Lee, and Peter Eskine’s album Reunion, which reached the top of the U.S. Billboard charts
- Performances with Herbie Hancock, the Yellowjackets, Tete Montoliú, the New York Voices, the Eric Marienthal Band, the Michel Camilo Trio, Gary Burton, Antonio Sánchez, Scott Colley, and Julian Lage