- Awarded at the SGAE International Jazz Composition Competition and Generalitat de Catalunya´s Young Composers Contest, received grants from Catalonia’s Private Music Schools Association, and was selected for the ASCAP Film Scoring Workshop in Hollywood.
- Has written orchestral scores for several feature films, performed by Moscow Symphony, Prague Philharmonic, Bratislava Symphony, Bulgarian SIF 309 and Macedonian Radio Symphonic Orchestra, all released on CD by Swedish label MovieScore Media. In Los Angeles he has written music for advertising and worked as an orchestral proofreader in several major TV and film productions.
- Has written concert music for a diversity of ensambles. His String Quartet No. 1 “Color Of Time” was premiered by the Emerson String Quartet in the Auditorio Miguel Delibes of Valladolid, and brought later by them to the Palau de la Música in Barcelona.
- Studied Film Scoring in UCLA, and holds a superior degree in Modern Music from the Escola Superior de Música de Catalunya, ESMUC. Currently taking his PhD at University of London.
- Formerly in charge of the Film Scoring Program at Taller de Músics, Barcelona, has taught Masters at ESMUC and has been a guest teacher at University Pompeu Fabra.
- Member of Sociedad General de Autores y Editores SGAE (as an author and publisher), Asociación de Intérpretes y Ejecutantes AIE (Spanish Performers Society), Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España (Spanish Motion Pictures Academy), Acadèmia del Cinema Català, and co-Founder of Alter Music Publishing S.L.